MBS believes that maritime survey services should combine knowledge, expertise and concrete professional work whereby the Company would provide high quality services to the client through closely planned and implemented team work.
The objective of our policy is to deliver high-quality and cost effectiveness with flexibility tailored to suit the specific requirements of each individual client and always in accordance with National and International Rules and Regulations.
On our behalf the above are secured through:
- Commitment of all staff members including top management
- Quality minded culture
- Establishment of measurable quality objective
- Adherence to National and International maritime rules and regulations
- Promotion of the need for safety of life, property and the preservation of the natural environment
- Team work
- Efficient and closely monitored operations and management systems based on the requirements of ISO 9001 Quality System Standard
- Ensuring that all submitted information and documents and all survey reports are proprietary and the contents or copies thereof shall not be disclosed to another party, except as required by court order, legal proceedings, adherence to flag state requests or to owner’s authorization
- Continuous research, development and training
- On-going review, assessment and improvement of the quality management system
- Close professional relationships with our clients
MBS commits itself in maintaining and promoting the clauses of the policy statement at all times.